Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Thursday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... Darkness. Me-New and I am the only ones up.
I am listening to... the heater run.
One of my favorite things... early morning coffee while reading blogs when the household is asleep.
One of my least favorite things... dealing with doctors.
I am missing... my mom, dad, brother, etc. Those that went ahead. 
I am planning... to go to back to San Antonio once i am off meds.
I am remembering ... the smiles on my grandsons faces when they got their quilts.
I need... nothing. I have everything I really need. Wants are another story!
I am wondering... how serious removing that growth at the apex of my legs will be. Appointment with surgeon this afternoon. 
I am thinking... life is wonderful!  
I am super thankful... for my wonderful husband.
I am sewing on... finishing Christmas gifts, and UFO's. 
I am deciding... on what to do for graduation quilts.
My future includes... lots of house  cleaning and sewing. My house is filthy!
I am hoping... to not have to stay in hospital.
Should I...  sew or embroider or both?
TOO Many Decisions Too Much to Do!  
Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment