Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

2018 Goal Planning

Goals for 2018
   A) Deal with my Scraps - by sending thru the Go!Big so they can become usable shapes and sizes.
  B) Step outside my Comfort Zone by learning new techniques and relearning old ones. 
  C) Reduce the number of UFOs and PhDs. 
  D) Complete gifts - graduation quilts for Chris and Alexis; wedding quilt for Kristen and sofa quilt for her fiancee; and quillows for Trey, DJ, and Brandi.
  E) Practice some self-care. 2018 will be the year I get me health again.
 F) Visit people whose company I enjoy often!
 G) Practice my word for the year - ACCEPTANCE
   Goals are only dreams until you make plans and follow thru. I have the goals and a plan. For 2018 goals A thru D, I will work on the following each month: 
1) a Stalled Project (this would be a project I no longer want to work on.); 
2) a PhD (a project that is half or more done); 
3) a Quilting Project ( I do the quilting.) 
4) a Gift/Charity Project (Something I give to someone else.); 
5) a New Project (something brand new)

6) a scrap session (spend time cutting scraps and organizing/saving by color. 
For goals E, F, and G, my plan is as follows: 
E) Make appointments at appropriate doctors. Then when that area is cleared; make next appointment. 
F) Call and visit at least 1 person a month. Go to guild meetings and Small Group get togethers regularly. Take trips to BR, DD#1's, and San Antonio more often - at least once every 3 months.
G) Acceptance of my own limitations. Begin accepting who I  am and my limitations. I need to stop overdoing! Acceptance of others with all their quirks. Stop ranting about Drama Queen and accept her as she is. If I can't accept her behavior, then remove myself from her presence. 
   Now to execute the plan!!

3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate how you have outlined both goals and a plan to follow through. I hope that you have a peaceful 2018 and that by having your goals and plan you have confidence in knowing what you will be doing. Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh......I actually have something for you that will help facilitate a few of those goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have a clear plan for moving forward. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete