1)a Gift/Charity Project - Cozies, Bags, Towels, and Boxes - NOPE I cut out bag, cozies, bibs, and boxes but did not sew them!
2) a New Project - Baby doll NOPE
3) a PhD - Trash/Strings - Blocks all done. Center ready to be put together.
4) a Stalled Project -KS BOM 2014 NOPE
5) a Quilting Project - Binding tool Table Runners - NOPE
6) Stash Management/Organization.
- Limit purchases to no more than 5 yards for month of January. NOPE I purchased almost 8 yards. Most has been cut and kitted for projects.
- Spend 5 minutes each time I am in Studio organizing the sewing room and the stash by putting scraps up. Yes, but only because I have not been in Studio.
- Any new projects have to use stash fabrics first. Yes all new projects have stash but also have new.
- Cut scraps in to useable sizes using color of the month. Yes, all scraps made in January have been cut to useable sizes.
- Make fabric storage box out of color of month. NOPE
Visiting: If at all possible, go to KS guild meeting and Cheryl's. YES
Acceptance: Do what I am told by surgeon. So far so GOOD.