Fabric IN for January: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 0 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Out for January: 0 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 0 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 0 yard
Reduction/Enhancement January: 0 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 0 yard
1)a Gift/Charity Project - Cozies, Bags, Towels, and Boxes -
2) a New Project - Baby doll with orange hair and blue eyes--I need to find my bag of fabric and patterns.
3) a PhD - Trash/Strings (JL #10) - 0/9 big blocks (36 small blocks).
4) a Stalled Project -KS BOM 2014 - Add sashing and borders using grey.
5) a Quilting Project - Binding tool Table Runners -(APQ #12)
6) Stash Management/Organization.
- Limit purchases - 0 yards bought this week.- DONE
- Spend 5 minutes organizing - 1 box of fabric from den. - DONE
- Any new projects have to use stash fabrics first. Only stash used so far.
- Cut scraps in to useable sizes - Started cutting fabrics from box from den.
- Make fabric storage box out of color of month. - MONTH'S COLOR IS Blue
Visiting: If at all possible, go to KS guild meeting next Thursday and Cheryl's.
Acceptance: Do what I am told by doctors. So far so good.