Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Weekly Goals January 8 th- 14th

Update:
The weather did get warmer and I recut the laptop bag. I have been cutting scraps and putting them in their own storage units. Hopefully, I  will feel like sewing soon.
Sewing Goals: 
Since weather is suppose to be warmer, hopefully I  can get to studio. Otherwise, I need to move more into living room.
1)Gift/Charity Project  - Make 3 cozies and one bag. 
2) a New Project  - Baby doll with orange hair and blue eyes--
3) a PhD - Trash/Strings (JL #10) - 0/9 big blocks (36 small blocks).  
4) Stalled Project -KS BOM 2014  - Add sashing and borders using grey.
5) a Quilting Project - Binding tool Table Runners -(APQ #12) 
6)  Stash Management/Organization.  
  • Limit purchases - 0 yards bought this week.- I do need to purchase interfacing for bag and a long ruler.
  • Spend 5 minutes organizing - Put each useable size in own storage unit
  • Cut scraps in to useable sizes - 10", 6", 2.5 by 3.5, flying geese
  • Make  fabric storage box out of color of month. - MONTH'S COLOR IS Blue
  • Any new projects have to use stash fabrics first. 
Other Goals
Health: 1)Tend to growth and its removal. 2) Move more - depression taking over.
Visiting: If at all possible, go to KS guild meeting Thursday
Acceptance: Do what I  am told by doctors. 
House: Declutter piano area and save Santa's. Convert Christmas tree to Mardi Gras tree.
So far so good

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how long it takes to wrangle the scraps when they were so easy to make! I am working on blues this month too and boy do I have a bin full! I have been cutting mine into 4.5" squares, 3.5" squares. 2.5" squares, 2.25" squares, and 3" x multiples of 6" strips. Once I get those scrap bins empty I will have to figure out what to do with the empty bins - I just thought of that! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are at least telling yourself to listen to the doctor. I just bought a bunch of African prints. couln't resist them. And I have been so good about using my stash.

    ReplyDelete