Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thursday Morning Wonderings 1/25/18

Outside my window... cold but not too cold.
I am listening to... silence and the heater.
One of my favorite things... spending time with family. Last night DH and I  accompanied DD#4, DGD#5, DGGDs#2&3 to IHOP for supper. Both DGGDs love coffee and drank DH's and DD#4's. DGGD#3 (Bella) ate more than all of us. It was an enjoyable time.
One of my least favorite things... waiting for appointments. I am now waiting on a call for appointment for scans. 
I am missing... My studio! It is still too cold for me to stay in there long.
I am planning... on having PETCAT Scan and exploratory surgery for lump. This thing is causing too much discomfort while robbing me of my get-up-and-go so it is time for it to leave!
I am remembering ...  how to fuse fleece and interfacing so I can work on laptop bag.
I need... ENERGY. All I seem to want to do is sleep once I find a comfortable position. very LITTLE is getting done. 
I am wondering...  would that burgundy do well in a weave quilt. 
I am thinking... that a simple weave pattern would be easy and nice for the second graduation quilt. It could include  the military fabrics and shades of browns stripped with the burgandy. (4.5" strips, 8.5" strips, 2.5" strips sewn together in 12.5" strip sets and cut 12.5" wide.)
I am super thankful... for my husband. He is forgetful but loving. He refuses to let me get down. He keeps my attitude right!
I am sewing on... Trash/Strings.
I am deciding... placement of colors for graduation quilt 1.
My future includes...  lots of trips to BR.
I am hoping... life gets less complicated and pain free soon. I want my energy back.
Should I...  worry or not? NOT! DD#4 is worrying enough for both of us! She is already driving me nuts.
TOO Many Decisions Too Much to Do!  
Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment