Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... birds singing and the sun slowly rising.
I am listening to... silence and Me-New purring. Very peaceful.
One of my favorite things... spending time with my great grandchildren and worship services.
One of my least favorite things... pain in my bottom.
I am missing... my "piecing" mojo.
I am planning... 2-3 trips in June, July, and August. I know I will be going to S.A. in June and hopefully Pennsylvania in July. Then DH wants to go visit his grand daughter in Utah in August. Those two trips depend on healing and doctors especially the Utah trip.
I am remembering ...  how much I really enjoy veggies.
I am wondering... how to get my mojo back.
I am thinking... about what I have to do to get my energy level back. Once I have more energy maybe my mojo will show up.
I am super thankful... for the support of my family and friends. Thanks to Glen and the Boys for all the cards.
I am sewing on... nothing but soon. Not true! I made a Loosey Goosey block.
I am deciding... where to sew once my mojo shows up.
My future includes...  weddings, trips, and hopefully no surgery.
I am hoping... to continue healing..

Lator

1 comment:

  1. I love Utah! The rocks are so beautiful, the canyons so deep and wild. And RED! I always think of Red Rocks when I think of Utah. Arches, Canyonland, Bryce and Zion. Such a beautiful part of our country.

    ReplyDelete