Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thursday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... sunlight with the day heating up fast!
I am listening to... air conditioner run.
One of my favorite things... snuggling with DH or greats..
One of my least favorite things... trash day. Getting it to the outside can isn't bad, but somehow we constantly forget to move it to the road on trash day. Ugh!
I am missing... playing with my fabrics. My mojo is completely gone. 
I am planning... to travel to BR to visit Glen, Frank, and the dogs.
I am remembering ... projects that I want to make.
I am wondering...  if today I will sew.
I am thinking... the only way to get moving is to start moving!
I am super thankful... for my friends and family.
I am sewing on... nothing although there are Loosey Goosey blocks on the sewing machine. Boxes of Strings is also waiting.
I am deciding... on colors for BoS.
My future includes... traveling and more doctor visits.
I am hoping... the doctor has good news when i see him at the end of July.
I am waiting impatiently... for fabric to arrive. It is for DGS#9's graduation quilt.

Lator!

1 comment: