Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Stash Report 6/24/2018

Stash Report:
No movement! The little bit of sewing I am doing will be counted when the project becomes a flimsy.
  I have decided to try sewing on a new string project. Since it is really mindless sewing, I am hoping that my muse will be inspired.
Sewing Goals:
2) a New Project  - Boxes of Strings by The Electric Abuela: String project with a neutral side and a color side with a black triangle middle. When these blocks are put together, an illusion forms of boxes with diamonds inbetween. I made the paper foundations for 5 blocks only not the 10.5" blocks b/c the phone book was too small. The biggest size was 8.5 by 4.5. I stopped b/c my glue sticks have disappeared.
3) a PhD - Loosey Goosey 3" blocks: My goal now is to make one a week.
6) Stash Management/Organization
  • Limit purchases 
  • Spend 5 minutes organizing Scraps in neutrals (lights) and color families
  • Spend 10 minutes cutting 1.5, 2, 2.5 strips from scraps etc.
Use Fabric Stash FIRST for all projects.
  
STASH REPORT
Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards
Fabric IN for June: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 15 1/6 yards 
Fabric OUT This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Out for June: 0 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 6 1/6 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 0 yard
Reduction/Enhancement June: 0 yard
Reduction/Enhancement YTD9  yards

1 comment:

  1. Hope I fixed the comment problem. I so love hearing what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete