Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Stash Report 8/5/18

Sewing Goals: 
All my projects are long term projects using scraps and strings.
1) New Project  - Piccadilly Circus by Kelli Hanken and Jo Kramer. It is featured in Quiltmaker September/October. It is string piecing to make star points and slab piecing for the centers. White background instead of black for a change. My goal is to make 1 full block this month.
2) Current Project  - Boxes of Strings by The Electric Abuela: 16 blocks made. Now, I  need to cut & draw 12 foundation pieces and cut & glue black triangles to each. My goal now is to make 5 this month

3) a PhD - Loosey Goosey 3" blocks: My goal now is to make 2 this month.

6) Stash Management/Organization
  • Limit purchases -Use Fabric Stash FIRST for all projects. 
STASH REPORT
Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards 
Fabric IN for August: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 17 1/6 yards 
Fabric OUT This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Out for August: 0 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 6 1/6 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 0 yard
Reduction/Enhancement August: 0 yard
Reduction/Enhancement YTD11  yards
 Hopefully, the red wedding quilt will be quilted soon and I will be in the black by year's end.
 Sure does feel good to be sewing again. However sporadic!
  Wednesday, I have an appointment with the doctor to see what the next step is in my cancer journey. Hopefully, the cancer responded to the treatment and no surgery will be needed.
Lator Gators.

2 comments:

  1. I have my fingers crossed that you get good news from the doctor. I have been trying hard not to buy fabric, but I broke down and bought some from Hancock's of Paducah. They were having a great sale and I needed more yardage for the backs of baby quilts. I am way behind in keeping track of how many yards I have used up this year. I will have to spend some time working on that to see if I am ahead despite this new purchase.

    ReplyDelete