Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday Morning Wondering

Outside my window... rain drops slowly falling. Fall temps trying to make a come back.
I am listening to... silence with the sound of slow rain. Peaceful!
One of my favorite things... reading blogs while drinking coffee.
One of my least favorite things... this cancer journey. Not being able to do the things that need to be done around my house.
I am missing... sewing & visiting with Glenda and Cheryl.  
I am planning... on going to DD#1's house Sunday to help sew or supervise.
I am remembering ... how to cut and iron properly and put binding together..
I am wondering...  what this round of Chemo will bring. I am doing all I can to stay out of hospital.
I am thinking... rest, rest, rest!
I am super thankful... for my friends, family, and the return (however sluggish) of my muse. Thankful that God is in charge of this cancer journey.
I am sewing on... nothing but I am going to get binding made by Friday afternoon.
I am deciding... on shoes for wedding.
My future includes... sewing with 3 of 4 daughters, wedding, and doctor visits.
I am hoping... there is good news when I see Dr. King at the end of November.
I am waiting impatiently... for DGS#9 to come back from his testing and interview for Sheriff deputy.

Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment