Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... cool wind. Old man winter making his presence known two weeks early. Wonder it Sweet Sister Spring will also come 2 weeks early.
I am listening to... heater running and LeiLei snoring. She is curled up under the quilt that is covering me happy as a bug in a rug.
One of my favorite things... sitting with a hot cup of coffee and reading.
One of my least favorite things... the  fact that DGS#9 and DGD#5 (his sister) can not get along and share their things. When they are made to share, they both pout like 2 year olds. These are a 18yo and a 14 yo. It drives me crazy!
I am missing...  my get-up-and-go! Sleeping and dozing seem to be my favorite activities. There is no energy until some one pushes me to move! I have lost my self motivation skills.
I am planning... on sew days with DD#1 as soon as she retires in December and I am well enough to drive myself around. Then we will alternate between here and her home depending if she gets her new machine and building to put it in!
I am remembering ... how to make zipper pouches. DD#1 wants me to make several themed pouches for her shop. She is very ambitious about my sewing! I guess she refuses to recognize that I am not producing like I did last October when this cancer journey started. 
I am wondering...  where Chris' job journey will take him. He impressed the Human Resource department at the Sheriff's department. He went to the interview dressed professionally which from the comments he received is a rare occurrence!
I am thinking... it is time to cut out and kit more wallets and some pouches.
I am super thankful...  for my patient husband since Tuesday night was a rough for me with clotting problems and bladder problems. He kept me from panicking about the blood.
I am sewing on... wallets from DD#1's stash..
I am deciding... on fabric for more wallets and a couple of pouches.
My future includes... hopefully, Chemo on Monday which didn't happen this past Tuesday b/c platelets were low as was clotting factors. Hopefully, things will be back to acceptable levels on Monday.
I am hoping... all this is just the darkness before the beautiful dawn of recovery.
I am waiting impatiently... to hear from my San Antonio family about the health of DSD#1. Praying everything is good!

Lator! Keep the prayers coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment