Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

11/8/18 Friday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... cool wind and rain.
I am listening to... heater running and rain dripping from roof.
One of my favorite things... crafting with my daughters.
One of my least favorite things... bowel problems & trying to find foods to cook that fit dietary needs for husband and self.
I am missing... being able to do my usual morning routine without running out of energy before the first task is done.
I am planning... finishing wallets for craft show before 5pm.
I am remembering ... how to kit things so that when I sew that is all I have to do.
I am wondering...  what is next in this journey.
I am thinking... stay calm. Don't stress! Enjoy the experience.
I am super thankful...  that God is in charge of this cancer journey. 
I am sewing on... fabric wallets.
I am deciding... what to eat for lunch.
My future includes... doctor visits and more chemo.
I am hoping... there is good news when I see Dr. King at the beginning of December.
I am waiting impatiently... for the end of this cancer journey and the return of my strength!

Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment