Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thursday Morning Wonderings Thanksgivings Day

First off, Happy Thanksgivings! May you be content and surrounded by love either present or in spirit!
Outside my window... sunshine! I slept late.
I am listening to... silence and Spirit typing.
One of my favorite things... the smell of roast cooking.
One of my least favorite things... hosting large family gatherings. More than 5 people is too many and there is always More than 5 when I cook! My husband feels the same way.
I am missing...  seeing my greats.
I am planning... on making myself stitch and cut (hardest since I have to stand up) for at least 15 minutes a day.
I am remembering ... family members and friends.
I am wondering...  what's next.
I am thinking... life is surprising.
I am super thankful...  for my family. Husband shopped for the meats and my girls keep texting with sides they are bringing to us, since I am not cooking sides this year.
I am sewing on... wallets when and if  I sew.
I am deciding... whether to do the BH Mystery or not. I do like the colors!
My future includes... hopefully, Chemo on Monday which didn't happen this past Monday b/c platelets were low. Hopefully, things will be back to acceptable levels on Monday.
I am hoping... 2019 brings some of my old normal back. This new normal is the pits!
I am waiting impatiently... for the cancer to be gone and my energy to be back!

Lator! Keep the prayers coming!

2 comments: