Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

A Post a Day Keeps the Blues Away! Day 6

   In South Louisiana, we don't save our spring/summer clothes. Last week it was in the high 70's so you needed short sleeves and short pants. Wednesday morning it was 37 degrees so back to winter layers. This morning it is 34 degrees.
  Today is a "laid-back do next to nothing" day with no exertion as prescribed by Dr. Cole. I am to rest and eat right for the next week so that platelet numbers can continue to go up. Acting the invalid when I feel good does not sit well with me. 
     I cooked white beans in the crock pot on Wednesday. This was something I could do while "resting." Beans are an excellent source of protein, warming, and taste good too.
     Couldn't sleep and it was after 1am! So I  went to sewing station and preped 4 squares for 1/2 square triangles. That took more than 15 minutes, but when I was done I slept soundly! Piecing took place after 8am! 
         15 Minute Challenge:  

12/1 - 12/6                     6 of 6 days

    Piecing                        Done 
    Preping/cutting         Done 

December Total                 6 of 31 days

No comments:

Post a Comment