Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2018

A Post a Day Keeps the Blues Away! Day 9

Making Mace Rest!
                15 Minute Challenge:  

12/1 - 12/9                     9 of 9 days
    Piecing                        Done 
    Preping/cutting         Done 
December Total                 9 of 31 days

      It is cold for South Louisiana at 39 degrees. So I slept until LeiLei decided to wake me up at 7:30 am. Her sharp barking and squeaky whines got me out of bed. She was cold and ready to snuggle under my lap quilt on the sofa. Bossy little dog! Once she was warm and I finished taking my meds, I worked on more cutting of squares and bricks for Good Fortune
    DD#1 bought a bolt plus 3 yards of 809 Pelon for me to make purses, pouches, and tablet/iPad carriers for her shop. I need my cutting station to cut the large pieces. Guess I am moving into the den again. Big cleaning job ahead of me!

Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards 
Fabric IN for December: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 17 1/6 yards 
Fabric OUT This Week:  1/2 yard
Fabric Out for December: 1 7/12 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 8 4/6 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week:  1/2  yard
Reduction/Enhancement December: 1 7/12 yard
Reduction/Enhancement YTD8 1/2  yards

No comments:

Post a Comment