Pages

Monday, December 10, 2018

A Post a Day Keeps the Blues Away! Day 10

       DH is out in this 37 degree weather bringing his daughter to Lafayette. He asked me to go, but NO, too cold. This is Christmas  and New Years' weather!
   After feeling so great on Friday and the weekend, today is a weird health day so I am complying with LeiLei's resting orders. Hoping my platelets are not down again! W/O the Chemo I can not get better, and need treatment while tumor is still shrinking!
LeiLei enforcing rest!
     My 2 cancer doctors don't agree on my restrictions. Less restriction is nice after 11 months of rest! Dr Cole says bed rest and Dr King said I could cook, drive, sew and increase activity level. So I rest when my body says it is tired. I move when activity is satisfying my spirit. My house and family need attention even in 15 minute intervals. Spaghetti with meat sauce is on the menu for lunch/supper.
     The nurse is coming today to check my vitals and for wound care. While waiting for her to arrive, I plan on cutting and piecing more bricks and squares for Good Fortune. Once LeiLei gets warm and let's me up. Bossy Little Dog!
Still Pushing!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment