Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

DAY 12: A Post a Day Keeps the Blues Away!

       This morning I have a doctor visit to see if platelets have gone up enough to continue Chemo or if a bone marrow biopsy is needed. Worrying does not help and I know God has this so I am still PUSHing for good results. I will update this post later with results.
Please keep PUSHing with me. Charlene
Update:
      My platelet count (87000) was up as were all my blood counts! So Dr. Cole decided to reduce the dose slightly and try Chemo tomorrow. Hopefully, all will go well and no ill effects. I'm still PUSHing!
      I plan on resting a bit and then work on "Good Fortune". Update tomorrow, I am tired and need to rest up for tomorrow.
           15 Minute Challenge:  
12/1 - 12/12                    11 of 12 days
    Piecing                        Done 
    Preping/cutting         Done 
December Total                 11 of 31 days

Thank you for PUSHing with me. Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment