Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

DAY 11: A Post a Day Keeps the Blues Away!

     Blood work this morning! DD#4 came over and helped me clean and cook. While I have been increasing my activity level, today was low energy. I did piece chevrons for BH's Good Fortune.
     Since I started the challenge, I have managed to work on Good Fortune for 30 minutes each day of December even low energy days. The 10th was a prep day cutting strips, bricks, and squares. I also pieced strip sets. Today I continued piecing bricks and squares for chevrons.
  
              15 Minute Challenge:  

12/1 - 12/11                     11 of 11 days
    Piecing                        Done 
    Preping/cutting         Done 

December Total                 11 of 31 days



  Still Pushing.
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment