Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday Morning Wonderings 12/13/18

Outside my window... sun rising and 60 degrees outside! 
I am listening to... heater run and birds singing.
One of my favorite things... visiting with DGD#4 & DGS#10. 
One of my least favorite things... a filthy house. 
I am missing... walking around the block.
I am planning... piecing on BH's Good Fortune. I am behind.
I am remembering ... how it felt to have lots of energy.
I am wondering...  will this Chemo treatment cause problems or will my body take it in stride.
I am thinking... that if I can piece for 15 minutes at s time then I should be able to clean house for 15 minutes a session.
I am super thankful...  for all the PUSHing people are doing for me.
I am sewing on... Bonnie Hunter's Good Fortune and gift card holders.
I am deciding... on fabric combinations for BH's next clue. So far we have used neutral, red, blue, and green. All we have left are the two shades of orange. I have lots of orange but don't know if there will be enough contrast.
My future includes... more visits/sew days with DD#1, Chemo, and piecing.
I am hoping...  Chemo goes well with no complications and platelet count stays the same or goes up.
I am waiting impatiently... for this current journey to end and a better one to start.
I am always thankful for... the lessons God has taught me on this journey and the people he has brought into my life.  I give Him thanks and praise every day.  
Please keep PUSHing with me! (Praying Until Something Happens)
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment