Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thursday Morning Wonderings 12/20/18

Outside my window... sun rising and 52 degrees outside! 
I am listening to... heater run and birds singing as usual.
One of my favorite things... fabric shopping with DD#1.
One of my least favorite things... getting stuck for blood work.
I am missing... going to Barnes and Noble and having late lunch at Olive Garden afterwards..
I am planning... on how to use all the fabric I bought.
I am remembering ... how it felt to have lots of energy.
I am wondering...  what the blood test will reveal.
I am thinking... this two steps forward and then 2 steps back is getting old.
I am super thankful...  for all the PUSHing people are doing for me.
I am sewing on... Bonnie Hunter's Good Fortune and gift card holders.
I am deciding... on how to proceed with my piecing. 4 patches and strings seem to be the best bet.
My future includes... more visits/sew days with DD#1, Christmas brunch on the 22nd, and more Good Fortune piecing-next clue tomorrow!
I am hoping...  platelet and white blood counts are the same or better.
I am waiting impatiently... for this current journey to end and a better one to start.
I am always thankful for... the lessons God has taught me on this journey and the people he has brought into my life.  I give Him thanks and praise every day.  
Please keep PUSHing with me! (Praying Until Something Happens)
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment