Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Design Wall Monday

My design wall is still holding the Black scrappy New York Beauty. Last week did not lend itself to quilting except for the boys. This weekend we spent with burial detail of Cleo.

This week I have 4 quilts to bind and the 2 boys quilts to quilt since I can only find the walking foot for the big BabyLock so MaMa does the quilting.

But my Muse is back!!! I do have a design mind again. I finally decided what quilt I was doing for my secret sister - dresden fan in coffee fabrics and quilt as you go. I was trying to decided to do dresden fans or pineapple but fate picked the pattern. I can do both now...one for secret sister and one for niece. I will be working on the cutting this week inbetween binding and quilting. LOL

Well Lator Gators. Have a blessed week.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry you lost your beloved Cleo.
    You have a busy week planned. Have fun....and I love Lator Gators!!! It makes me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about Cleo. I know that pain of losing them and then being in an empty house. My heart is with you.

    But I do hope to see you at the quilt show at the Jones Creek Library! I will be doing the flying geese demo.

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice when your muse returns, isn't it?

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete