Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Stash Report

Well, the good news is that this week, I didn't buy any fabric and I sewed several items. Bad news is that I only count the fabric after it is in useable form and I didn't finish anything. Next week, I know I will be able to count 1 yard of muslin b/c I have treated it and printed on it for a presentation I am giving on Thursday. Then I will get to count 2-4 more yards for the same reasons on the 31st. But until then nothing can be counted as used.

Stash report:

Fabric Added: 0 yards

Fabric Used: 0 yards

Fabric Added YTD: 145.25

Fabric Used YTD: 91.75

Net stash busted/enhanced: -54.5

5 comments:

  1. Well, concentrate on the good news, lol. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey adding nothing this week is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some weeks are like that. :0) You did make some progress on projects though.

    PS--Granddaughter is in sewing her own bag. I designed it, cut it for her and now she is quilting it. I'll post pictures later. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me you kept busy. Not all weeks have numbers, I'm famous for nothing out lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did work and that counts. It put you further along than you were last week. The best part is that nothing came in. That is a big accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete