Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stash Report Week 42

Well, they say that 3 is the charm. One day I will post and get it right on the first try but not today. LOL
Lots of sewing but nothing to show for it yet...one day I will be finished with Saint Stars & my Dresden plate but not yet.  I did sew on Anita's Arrowheads from the newest Quilt Makers Magazine. I just love how easy it is. I made slight changes in the blocks and started with 12 inch blocks instead of 8 inch and came out with 14 inch instead of 9. I like the bigger block. I received three packages in the mail this week. One from Rachel with some sweet 5" squares and one from Laura with doll patterns and the third from Charlotte Angotti with the backing for my workshop quilt. Such fun mail!
Stash Report:
Added this week:  4.5 yards
Added YTD: -170
Used this week: .38 (4 12 inch squares)
Used YTD: 103.63
Net Stash Reduced/ Enhanced: - 66.37 yards


Lator, Garots. Have a great stash busting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment