Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st = First day of last month of 2010

What a wonderful day! My Dresden Plate quilt is so close to finishing that I am counting it as finished...all I need is to sew 2 sides of the binding and put the label on. Very easy job for Thursday and then wash and pack for DD to bring to guild meeting on Tuesday. Hope my Secret Sister likes it. I think it is like her...very quiet traditional pattern with a splash of modern color.
My DD#1 quilted and delivered my Wonky Jungle Love quilt today so I will be binding and washing that too. I think that I will be working on binding more hours than sewing for a while. LOL
must-do list...(5) complete Saints Stars(due December 15th Progress: 3/5 done);(6) complete DD#2's graduation quilt (due December 19th-25th Progress: 1/4 done) (8) organize scraps into useable pieces for bonnie Hunter class. (9) clean and rearrange studio - I can't find a thing. (10) make pillowcases for all grandchildren from stash and potato bags for daughters. (due December 25th Progress 3 of 7 bags made and 1 of 14 made;(1)complete QGA lotto blocks (2) complete embroidery on teacher shirts; (7)put binding and label on charity quilt 2. (links to each completed project)(3)complete dresden plate quilt4)complete lotto blocks for KSG
I keep this up and I will really finish my must-do list by January 31st. Between the two quilts, I have reduced my stash by 17 yards. Feels so good to get things quilted so they can be counted. Well, I have sewing to do and machines to clean.
Lator, Gators. Have a blessed evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment