Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March UFO

        I had to change the numbering on my UFO list b/c my quilter is slowing down. She hasn't even started quilting UFO #10 b/c she is still working on Tanya's Graduation Quilt. I am not really complaining since her work is outstanding and she is custom quilting Tanya's quilt (It looks so great!) but I have to plan ahead since we both need to have Charity quilts ready for April.(Mine will be the Fish quilt.)
       #1 was Alexis' Purple Faux Double Wedding Ring and it is a quilt-as-you-go project soooooooo I moved it to Letter e and moved DJ's Graduation Quilt to #1 since it is needed in May and will also need custom quilting. This way DD will have plenty of time to finish Tanya's quilt, one or two of her own, quilt DJs by the end of May, and maybe even finish  #10. I can finish the top for #1 and then work on the two charity quilts, Alexis', and maybe even finish Star Season.
      I don't think DD realized what she was getting into when she agreed to do my quilting for me in exchange for the machine. She didn't know I had that many UFOs close to being ready for quilting. 
     Guess I am going to have to start saving for a HQ 16 for me/her to use.
Lator Gators! May the fabric you need appear in your stash when you need it. Keeping 2011 STRESS FREE!

2 comments:

  1. No your DD didn't think you would have that many tops done that fast since you weren't producing that many before. Is our charity quilt really do in May? Dang it your quilter needs to get busy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. To DT: They were all hidden awaiting...you should have known there was a hitch! LOL

    ReplyDelete