Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stash Report Week 49-December 4th, 2011

Added this week - 0 yds (I haven't been near a quilt shop all week!)
Total for December - 1.38 yds ( Gold on Black music notes)
Added YTD - 120.065 yds 
Used this week - 0 yds ( Worked all week on X-block LSU table runner)
Total for December -0 yards 
Used YTD - 164.31 yds
Stash Reduction - 44.245 yds (in the black)
Used in last four months of year - 35.875 yards (Made first goal of 33 yards and will get close to second goal of 66 yards)
I think that I will start counting fabric as top and backing are sent to the quilter. I will count just the binding when it gets back. I only have one quilt at the quilter so after that one this plan will work. That way I will feel like I am accomplishing something on a more steady rate. 
Lator Gators! I have a table runner to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment