Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Second Finish ALMOST DONE!

     I guess being confined to bed or the sofa is productive. I have been working on my Twisted Sister quilt that I am giving to my sweet sister who thinks I am the twisted one...I think she is! No, just joking. I will show pictures as soon as it is finished and labeled.
   She is ill but keeps on working to help her 3 adult children and to me all but 1 should be paying their own way.
   Still hurting and now I am oozing which is not pleasant. Tonight is one of my guild meeting and I will be there. It is DD#1's first meeting as Program Chair. 
   Lator Gators! Keep making lemonade from life's lemons.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are not well! at least you and Pape are not bedridden at the same time. Did I tell you the bowling lanes you came to in Memphis (Bartlett) are undergoing aremodel? I thought it was being torn down, but no, just renovations. Take care and get better! will keep you in our prayers, please keep us in yours as well.

    ReplyDelete