Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st

... is a day of remembering. My youngest brother died on March 2nd a few years ago. That horrible day seems like yesterday but it has been over 3 years. His bear hugs are really missed and I have yet to find any one who can give one even close. I really miss my baby brother. 
crawfish at their best
  Roy loved his crawfish so we will celebrate his life Friday by taking his God-daughter, Samantha (DGD#2) and Chris (DGS#10) out to eat crawfish with DH. These two's consumption of Louisiana mud-bugs would make him proud.LOL
   Judy L's UFO number for this month is #8 which is my "Paper-pieced cats". Well, I am still working on machine quilting February's UFO #1 Saint Stars and appliqueing the face and embellishments on UFO#5 Orange Tom Cat. Yes, I know I am slow as molasses in Greenland which is why I have so many started projects.  I won't be attempting 'Paper-pieced cats" since it only has one cat pieced so ...I will do Batik leaves instead once I get done with those I have started unless Glenda plans a '#8' piecing day!
  Lator Gators! I am off to work on Saint Stars. 
Keep making LEMONADE from LIFE'S LEMONS!

1 comment:

  1. We could make that happen! LOL. I brought mine to retreat and didn't touch it.

    I'll bet you can still feel your brother's arms hugging you! Crawfish is a good way to honor him!

    your Saints quilting is magnificant!
    glen

    ReplyDelete