Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Life goes on -a bit rocky!

Please excuse how this looks! Google will only let me use HTML to write a post on my old but great iPad! Life, Google, and working at a quilt shop can sure mess with your blogging and piecing time. Thank you to those who are still sticking around as followers. Our icebox went out so I now have two sitting in the kitchen/dining room area. DH squeaked quite a bit at all the stuff in the box being thrown out especially frozen items but I thought it was a great time to get rid of things he was hoarding! DH has had his accounts hacked and we are now dealing with that and it ain't fun! Maybe next time he will listen to me about going online and filling out forms. All three of my "Crush" students finished their quilts. Sandra's has even been quilted and bound. Her husband was the recipient. The other two are in line for quilting by Belinda. I finished Geacia's t-shirt quilt and it is also ready for quilting. I only have4 more t-shirt quilts to go! Well, Google is still playing with me so I am off to make lemonade from all these dang lemons life has served me.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered if you had fallen into a pile of fabric and refused to come out! LOL.

    Sorry about the fridge. Been there too.

    Glad to hear you are so good at teaching!
    glen

    ReplyDelete