Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

One More T-shirt Quilt

One more t-shirt quilt is done except for the binding and another is on the  design wall waiting for the owner to bring pictures for the center and then puzzle to fall together. Customers are clamoring for classes. Three "Flag" wall hangings and a duffle bag are awaiting my attention. I may not be sewing on my own quilts but J&B is busting loose. LOL

Life is beginning to have a routine however strange. I am still working from 9to5:30 but am not as tired or busy as last week. I even learn how to use the shop machine for piecing. The Handi-quilter is next! Hopefully, I'll get some sewing time this weekend to do my lotto and swap blocks.

Today, I work until 12 and then am traveling to Lafayette to pick up quilt etc for guild. Then we will travel to Baton Rouge to drop off my workhorse for repairs and for guild meeting at 6pm. Friday, DH has an am appointment and then I go to work. Life is beginning to stabilize!

Keep making Lemonade! Lator, Gators!

1 comment: