Goals for April were:
1) UFO: Disappearing Hour-Glass - Quilt Table Runner. Make 20 more blocks for bed quilt in purple batik. Work stopped...3 done
2)Kitted Project: Put interfacing on grandson's T-shirts Completed ready to deliver
3) Studio - Finish project so can use it. Move in! Work stopped due to rain and crud
4) Other- Wild and Goosey - make 25 more blocks using blue, pink, yellow and purple fabrics. Completed
Reva's block - Make 4 more blocks using blue, pink, yellow and purple fabrics. Completed
Krewe of quilters charity block - make 14 blocks. Completed
When I was feeling decent, I spent most of my time working at J&B piecing tops for customers - a modified Carpentar's Star (done) and a memory quilt of stars. The Crud (Bronchitis, Wheezing, Sinusitis, Fever. Fluid in the ears and lungs, with a touch of pneumonia) has kept me at half strength since the middle of April. I finally gave in b/c I couldn't keep from hacking green for more than 2 minutes and went to doctor Sunday and got true meds today. I am nothing if not stubborn. You know I was sick...I took 2 shots and didn't fuss. Doctor said I wasn't sick...I was REALLY SICK! But she only said that after DH had her serve him coffee and kidded with her, she may have been talking about my loving him so much.
My first goal for MAY is to get well and my second one to get all the customer piecing done!
1) UFO: Disappearing Hour-Glass - Quilt Table Runner. Make 20 more blocks for bed quilt in purple batik.
2)Kitted Project: Krotz Springs BOM Complete 3 blocks
3) Studio: a)Finish putting batting on walls and finish painting doors etc. b)Begin moving Machines & some fabric in. c)Have a hen party with Sarah, Cheryl, Pam, Dottie, and Renee'. d) Clean office area.
4)Other- a)Wild and Goosey - make 10 blocks. b)Reva's block - Make 10 blocks. c)Krewe of Quilters' charity block - make 10 blocks.