Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tuesday Thoughts and Wonderings

Outside my window ...Lucy staring in and the sun peeking thru the clouds.
I am thinking... being retired is not all it is cracked up to be. You become the go to person since you aren't 'working.'
I am thankful... I still am able to be the go to person.
I am trying to remember... how to make button bonnets.
I am listening to... the washing machine. Spirit couldn't find/didn't have clean clothes for school today so we are washing and drying those that were here. 
I am going... to try to locate my button bonnet pattern b/c I don't want to spring for the cost of another pattern.
I am hoping...there is no rain on Saturday but I am preparing for it to do so.
I am looking forward to... Sunday! Hopefully everything we have sells on Saturday and I will have lots of money to buy more 'toys.' It will begin a week of doing what I want not what I have to do. My head is full of ideas for new projects. I still need to set up the hand quilting frame and transfer more stuff from den to studio.
One of my favorite things... listening to music in my studio as I sew. 
I am wondering... how long DD#1 will play with her "new-to-her" treadle. That is another thing I want to do... use at least one of mine.
I need... to go camping/traveling. Getting DH to leave this area is getting harder and harder. He just doesn't want to go anywhere anymore. His get-up-and-go has got-up-and gone. He keeps telling me it is his age and I keep telling him that he is not that old.
I am sorry...for people who have water in their homes. Louisiana floods and it is that simple. If you live anywhere close to water in Louisiana, you will flood at sometime or the other. This is why Cajuns originally built houses on pillars.
                          Just thoughts and wonderings

No comments:

Post a Comment