Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Progress 8/15/17

TMG 1)  T-shirt quilt for "Save the Ta-Tas" Raffle - Waiting for DD#2's design for center. Hopefully it will be ready soon. I am confident that flimsy and backing will be ready by September possibly sooner.
Ready for rows
TMG 2) Studio  - Chris put down baseboards that could be put down. Floor is still curing/drying. Saturday I  get DGS#9 to help move cutting table into studio.
3)   BH 2016 Leader/Ender project: Sew red side rows together using blocks already done.
Center
4) Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt blocks  The center is pieced together. Now I need to cut and piece 21 quarter stars for the next round. This has to be a flimsy by end of October so DD#1 can quilt it by December 15th. I need to deliver it on Christmas!
5) Insurance- I am now square with Tricare and it only took 3 hours.
6) Lawyer - Still no lawyer. 
News: I have accepted another long term subbing job starting Friday. 
Lator Gators! I have lesson plans to construct and study. Clothes to buy.

1 comment:

  1. Back to work, huh? I know you love it and are so good for the kids. I am missing you! Love the work to this point on that blue star. It will be stunning before it is all over with.

    ReplyDelete