Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Stash Report 8/20/2017

Muddy Leaves
Fabric IN This Week: yards
Fabric IN for August: 9 yards 
Fabric IN YTD: 53 8/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: yards 
Fabric OUT for August: 0 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 45 9/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 0 yards
Reduction/Enhancement for August: 9 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 7 11/12 yards
   There should be a reduction next week b/c DD#1 sent "Muddy Leaves" back quilted. I will try to get it bound by next week.
   Today: Church; husband's family get-together at 4pm; lesson plans for week and PowerPoints for 2 days. I will be up late!
Design Wall Report:
TMG 1)  T-shirt quilt for "Save the Ta-Tas" Raffle - Still waiting for last t-shirt.
 Correct
Incorrect
TMG 2) Studio  - Cutting table still is not in studio.
3)   BH 2016 Leader/Ender project: Red row is sewn but not on quilt. Second row I had to redo blocks forgot and just sewed. Lots of unstitching to do! About 15 blocks to unseat! Ugh!


4) Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt blocks  I sewed center together.
5) Insurance- Done 
6) Lawyer - Nothing accomplished.
Center
   Friday was a long, hot, busy day! During the day several people poked their heads in the classroom to see how we were doing, since it was quiet with only learning noises going on. It seems that this is new! DD#3 got good reports on my performance. 
   The only real problem was that the students were taught a wrong procedure in Math by the teacher before me. But DD#3 and I straightened that out. I am happy to say that I am not losing my math skills.
     The second class will need more hands-on work since it gets very warm in the classroom in the afternoon causing everyone to get ants-in-the-pants. Also the love bugs seem to congregate along the outside walls. The adventure goes on! A day with the eclipse on Monday will be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment