Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Stash Report August 13

Fabric IN This Week: yards (fabric for STT came in)
Fabric IN for August: 9 yards 
Fabric IN YTD: 53 8/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: yards 
Fabric OUT for August: 0 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 45 9/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: yards
Reduction/Enhancement for August: 9 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 7 11/12 yard
Weekly Goals: (Problems with Blogger and type size)
Center missing
TMG 1)  T-shirt quilt for "Save the Ta-Tas" Raffle - started cutting interfaced t-shirts to 15 1/2" and putting sashing. I am one block short (see center area) and have three options: 1) cut and interface a non-breast cancer shirt; 2) use front pockets to make a block; 3) design and make a 15 1/2" block for center. Right now I am leaning towards 2 or 3. 
DD#2 came to my rescue! She is designing an iron-on vinyl center to put on a light blue t-shirt. Once she is done I will finish this section and add 4" hot pink border and 6" blue border. I will bind it in pink.
Need to put tape
TMG 2) Studio -DGS#9 moved my big ironing board into studio which will make working on these easier. It can also double as an cutting station. As soon as floor cures, the cuting table will be moved in.
Red fouries
3)   BH 2016 Leader/Ender project:  My box of fouries is growing. I will soon have enough to make side rows. I need 50 fouries - (11 x 2 + 14 x 2) It is time to get this to flimsy stage, b/c I am ready for new leader/ender. This years is fence rail with one rail being black/white half square triangles. Guess what colors DGS#8 requested for his 2019 graduation quilt - yep, blue, black, & white. I plan on using all the left over blues and blacks from Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt and left over wow from 2016-2017 leader/ender challenge. 
Star Burst
4) Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt blocks - at the guild meeting Kathy LaFleur showed her version of a binding quilt. I loved it More than what I was doing. Then on Pinterest I saw Star Burst by A. Mason. The center was exactly what I really wanted. So back to the design bed!
5) Fabric - I have been making slabs instead of using other fabric!
6) Guild meetings- DONE! 
7) Doctor Appointments - DONE!

1 comment: