Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Stash Report

Fabric IN This Week: 6 5/6  yards (8 fat quarters from Molly + seven 12" cuts of blue batiks + 1 yard black + 1 yard turtles) 
Fabric IN for September: 13 5/6 yards 
Fabric for IN October: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 67 2/3 yards
Fabric OUT This Week:  yards 
Fabric OUT for September: 13 yards
Fabric OUT for October: yards 
Fabric OUT YTD: 67 3/4 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 6 5/6 yards
Reduction/Enhancement for September:  5/6  yards
Reduction/Enhancement for October: yards;
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 1/12 yards. 
 Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner! This has been a great month for winning fabrics- first, Molly picked my name to win fabric from her "staff's" stash (These arrived and Me-New thinks they match the oranges in her fur perfectly and wants cat quilt made from them.); then Lisa at My Little Sunshine picked my name to win more fabric. 
   Feeling very blessed but I need a finish to off-set these winnings! Probably 3 pillowcases would help so fabric needs to be pulled from bins. Maybe Me-New would let me use some of her oranges - NAW.
   My box of blue batiks for BBSWQ was empty to the point that I had to get more blues batiks. The black was almost gone too so 1 yard more joined the box. These have already been cut to shape and kitted for piecing. Eight more blocks are needed for the sides. It is going to be a big quilt!
Loving this flimsy
   After adding the top and bottom rows it was obvious that I needed to add side rows too. It is also obvious that I need that bigger design wall. DH and I cut the foam core boards and taped them together. Next came the batting. Ready for hanging with the clips added and the curtain rod with hooks is installed. It is now hung although sagging. Top is on it.
Lator - Piecing needs doing.
  

1 comment:

  1. The fabric sure is moving in and out of your stash! I liked your comment about my pennies and to use them for fabric. I have been trying really hard not to buy any more fabric for a while, but I have failed. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete