Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Stash Report 10/8/17 & Design Wall Progress

Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards
Fabric for IN October: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 67 2/3 yards
Fabric OUT This Week:  2 1/6 yards (2 pillowcases)
Fabric OUT for October: 02 1/6 yards 
Fabric OUT YTD: 69 11/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 2 1/6  yards
Reduction/Enhancement for October: 2 1/6 yards;
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 2 1/4 yards
Progress on Design Wall Goals:
Left 3 blocks
Goal 1:  BBSWQ - Completed 1 row of 6 and have 3 blocks for last row completed.
1 1/2 rows
Goal 2: BH Leader/Ender -- Putting fouries, eighties, and sixteenies together to make rows. Getting it done!
GOAL 3: Studio --a) Pulled 2 bins out of office area and began going thru them. I did find dies for squares needed for Alexis' quilt. Now waiting for triangle in a square die. It is taking a trip around Texas with right address and state but wrong zip code.
  A visit to the LQS (once Goals 1 & 2 are done) will provide more Saints fabric, royal blues, lime greens, and fillers with those colors and black & gold for the half square triangles and 4 patches. It is going to be a fun quilt! While I am picking up fabric, I  will be looking for silver and burgundy fabrics for DGS#9's quilt and quilts for two 2019 graduates. 
  Let me see that is royal blue, lime green, gold, saints, burgundy, silver, and black. Oh, I also need a backing for BBSWQ. BBSWQ is a big quilt so possibly it will boost the OUT column. More fabric is coming in rather than going out which was not my yearly goal!  
 b) Desk -I cleaned table and closed it up. Then moved old quilting frame to make room in front of design wall for new sewing desk. DGS#9 moved drawers into studio and set up new station.
Other:
   I made a pillow case set for DGD#2's birthday - Halloween of course! 
  I am waiting for fabric that I won last week. 
Lator Gators! I have 3 blocks to make and a side row to attach. End is near!

1 comment:

  1. You are making progress! The comment you made on my blog about the same 3 people winning every year. Well, they found a group that they can beat so they stick with it. I can't imagine that their skills are improving and they are not challenging themselves to submit their work where they are not the sure winners. Someone needs to change the rules so they can exhibit, but not win.

    ReplyDelete