Pages

Friday, October 6, 2017

Thursday Wonderings on Friday Morning

Outside my window... darkness. Spirit has been taken to bus stop.
I am listening to... Chris get ready for school.
One of my favorite things... early morning coffee while listening to grandchildren get ready for school.
One of my least favorite things...  knowing DGS#9 is not feeling well. He doesn't mind the herbs I am giving him to help but hates drinking the full glass of ice water with the pills!
I am missing... can't think of a thing except saint fabric and Go! die.
I am planning... finishing pillowcases for DGD#2's b-day present and 2 BBSWQ blocks.
I am trying to remember... where I  put DGD #4's Saints' fabrics.
I need... to finish 5 Blue Binding Star Wedding blocks. 
I am wondering... how long it will take for my GO! die to get here. The wrong zip code was put on package so it is going to Church Point, TX. Hope the person there sends it back... I really need that die! 
I am thinking... life is good! I have all I need(except die) and if I really want something I have the means to get it.
I am super thankful... for my sweet husband and DD#1.
I am sewing on... STILL - BBSWQ and BH's Leader/Ender quarter square triangles in red. I finished bottom row and am working on top row. Both will be sewn on when I finish this second row.
I am deciding... on a pattern for the graduation quilts. Roundabout Stars in royal blue and lime green with saints background and gold prints for the first. Chris' will be blocks of burgundy, black  and silver surrounding t-shirt. He really likes stars on BBSWQ so that might be what I do.
Should I...  sit and read blogs or go sew BBSWQ blocks?
TOO Many Decisions Too Much to Do!  
Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment