Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Yippee! I going to end 2017 with a reduction.
Stash Report
Fabric IN This Week:  9 7/12 yards (1.5 Coral 2.375 FG Letters  5.667 Grey Bamboo)
Fabric IN for December: 12 7/12 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 85 5/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Out for December:  15.5 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 95 6/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week:  9 7/12 yard
Reduction/Enhancement December:  2 11/12  yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD:  10 1/12 yard
  What releases stress best? Fondling fabric! My studio is cold as is the weather so I haven't sewn anything since I got back from San Antonio. The weather doesn't seem to want to warm up and neither does my energy level. Next Thursday is the appointment to see if growth is malignant or not. In the meantime I wait and hurt! 
 Slowly I am setting up a station in the living room only problem is too much movement causes pain and bleeding. None of which happened before biopsy. Not that it will totally stop me. 
  So Friday, I  went to Sunset to mail taxes to New Iberia. J&B is just up the street and they are having a sale.  Need I explain further! Good thing people were in the truck or I would have negated my stash reduction numbers totally. 
  Then DD#1 called asking when I  was going to pick up the 10" square die so off to her house we went. She explained how she used her InstaPot to make the chicken stew she served DH. I think I will try mine with beans for New Years!
  We visited her awhile then went to Glenda's to pick up my travel bag that has been residing there since September. Glenda gave me a very generous gift that was the kind of gift that  honored/humbled and upset me at the same time. Frank and Glenda are like family and you do for family just because you love them. Their house is the one place I will spend the night and not feel like I am imposing or a fifth wheel. I love being with them and the dogs so much that I even brought my own bed. LOL. 
   Only problem we have is that Glenda is into Art Quilts and super modern quilts. I love her quilts. Glenda is trying to steer me to the Modern World. But I like traditional patterns done in modern colors that grace beds and keep people warm. Glenda's quilts are beautiful and I love them yet I have yet to make one. 
  Saturday was wash day and a rest day. It was also a pick-up day. Since October, DH has been in charge of major house  cleaning. Bad idea to put an ADHD horder with a bad memory and poor eyesight  in charge of keeping house. I wasn't any help either just putting things down so I could crash! So now I am picking up a little at a time - bit by bit. This week's goal is to declutter the living room. Then our bed room!
Lator Gators. It is time for meds and church.

No comments:

Post a Comment