Fabric IN for December: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 72 10/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: .5 yards
Fabric Out for December: 0.5 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 77.5 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 0.5 yards
Reduction/Enhancement December: 0.5 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 4 2/3 yard
Although it was very cold in the Studio (and puppies kept attacking my door and distracting me. By the way they make wonderful feet warmers!), I completed one of the Christmas presents or at least a version of it. It took one 14 inch and three 12 inch squares which is probably more than a half yard. (The piece I used was 1.5 yards long and 15" wide. All that is left are true scraps.)
As leader and enders, I made tissue holder covers for the students which take a 5.5" by 6.5" rectangle and a 5.5" by 7.5" rectangle. These take more time to find fabric and cut out than to sew. I plan on going back this afternoon to make more. I need at least 40. I am thinking about setting up a cutting and sewing station behind the sofa so I can be warm as I sew.
Goal 3: Embroidery station - waiting for machine to return.
Goal 4: UFO's-Trash/Strings - I put together 2 halves-more string blocks are needed. Hopefully this will become a flimsy by end of January.
KS BOM 2014 - The blocks are on the design wall but may be there until March waiting for sashing.
DD#1's bow tie blocks - None were made instead I did tissue covers. (Gosh- the bow ties are tiny!)
One week left of subbing and then 3 half days. Then back to sewing. Hopefully it won't be too cold to sew in Studio in January and February. If it is, I will go back into den! I have two graduation quilts to design and make for May. BH's Mystery quilt may become one since the clues are not that difficult YET!