Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

DAY 31: A Post a Day Keeps the Blues Away


The last day of 2018! Hopefully, it will be a good day in a bad year. With chemo, radiation,  and finally hip replacement surgery, it has been quite a journey. Not all bad and not all good! It is my sincere hope that 2019 brings more happy days than rough days. I am still PUSHing every day as hard as I can! I thank God for my friends and family every day b/c w/o them I couldn't have survived.
     This morning the nurse came back and checked the surgery area. This evening, DD#3, DGD#4, DGS#8, & DGS#9 worked together to get all the ingredients in the soup pot. Lots of laughing going on in the kitchen! Then DH took over the stirring and pot watching. Tomorrow we will have soup for the New Years.
    2019 already seems better than 2018. Still Pushing. Charlene

1 comment: