Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Morning Wonderings 1/24/19

Outside my window... sun rising and 32 degrees outside! 
I am listening to... heater run and birds singing as usual.
One of my favorite things... kisses from my grandchildren and greats.
One of my least favorite things... getting stuck for blood work.
I am missing... going to Barnes and Noble and having late lunch at Olive Garden afterwards.
I am planning... on how to use all the fabric I bought.
I am remembering ... how it felt to have lots of energy.
I am wondering...  how to arrange the living room so machine is more accessible.
I am thinking... this two steps forward and then 2 steps back is getting old.
I am super thankful...  for all the PUSHing people are doing for me.
I am sewing on... nothing!
I am deciding... how to make people understand that I am not giving up. 
My future includes... rehab and rest.
I am hoping...  platelet and white blood counts keep getting better.
I am waiting impatiently... for this current journey to end and a better one to start.
I am always thankful for... the lessons God has taught me on this journey and the people he has brought into my life.  I give Him thanks and praise every day.  
Please keep PUSHing with me! (Praying Until Something Happens)
Charlene

1 comment: