Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Thursday Morning Wonderings 3/7/19

Outside my window... green!
I am listening to... the sounds of silence.
One of my favorite things... banana nut bread.
One of my least favorite things... people who steal from me and think I am too stupid or sick not to notice. 
I am missing... sewing on a quilt.
I am planning... to work on notebook covers.
I am remembering ... My favorite quilt - a blue and black binding tool star.
I am wondering...  where all the quilts I have made have gone.
I am thinking... life is still fun. Although last nite was not!
I am super thankful...  for all God has done for me these past three years.
I am sewing on...  nothing!
I am deciding... on doing a bible study for Lent instead of giving up more things. No meat on Wednesday and Friday and limiting tv time.
My future includes... a CT Scan to see why bowels a= not functioning properly.
I am hoping...  DGS#9 finds his way soon. He is getting so discouraged.
I am waiting impatiently... for SPRING! Temps in the 70's with lots of sunshine.
I am always thankful for... My wonderful husband.
Please keep PUSHing with me! (Praying Until Something Happens)
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment